Virtual Reality Enterprise Rejuvenation & Training License for the Workplace – ChalkBites
Employee rejuvenation, training and meeting space in a shared virtual reality space.
The ChalkBites Rejuvenation & Training Enterprise Center gives employees and employers the space for relaxation and learning in a virtual reality environment. The center includes the following:
- Relaxation & rejuvenation experiences like a stream, a beach in the Virgin Islands, a conservatory and more.
- Affirmations and calming moments during relaxation as employees in stressful business settings take time during a break or lunch.
- Safety training for OSHA and workplace hazards.
- Safety training includes ladder safety, fire safety, OSHA warehouse safety and more common risks.
- A virtual reality conference room for meetings conducted remotely where a 3D space with a white board and a table promote better outcomes.
- The conference room includes a long conference table, a white board, a video board for use with slide decks and videos, as well as the ability to introduce 3D objects to be handed about.
PwC: Virtual Reality Training Dramatically Improves the Workplace
- Employees can be trained up to 4x faster
- VR learners are more confident in applying what they learned
- Employees are more emotionally connected to content learned in VR
- VR learners are more focused
- VR learning can be more cost-effective
- Works on most headsets including HP Reverb, Oculus, Vive and Pico.
- Need to purchase a headset(s)? No problem, we can help.
- Our support and tech support package makes sure implementation is hassle free.
- ChalkBitesVR clients include Fortune 500 clients as well as small businesses.
- Read the full report here: https://www.pwc.com/us/en/services/consulting/technology/emerging-technology/vr-study-2020.html
What Do You Get for a $300 Annual License?
- Unlimited training and rejuvenation in the ChalkBites Enterprise Center
- Use of the Center in a VR headset or on a PC
- Meditation-style relaxation experiences with affirmations
- Safety, fire and OSHA training led by experienced industry leaders
- Meeting spaces for small and large groups