Umpires must be well equipped to succeed;
CAN YOU DELIVER TRAINING TO EVERY UMPIRE IN SECONDS?
- Three quarters of millenials own smartphones, and spend an average of 8-10 hours a day on their cell phone.
- The best way to reach millennials is mobile.
- Between our iOS and Android mobile apps and website, ChalkBites can get them what they need anytime, anywhere
- We provide quality training materials at no extra cost
- Our materials include content on the strike zone, signalling, plate mechanics, and much more
 http://www.pearsoned.com/wp-content/uploads/Pearson-Student-Mobile-Device-Survey-2013-National-Report-on-College-Students-public-release.pdf, Pearson, Apr. 17, 2013
 https://www.baylor.edu/mediacommunications/news.php?action=story&story=145864, Baylor University, Aug. 27, 2014
- In this video, we explore what regulation gear is needed to umpire behind the plate
Giving The Count
- This video explains when to give the ball and strike count, as well as the correct way to do so.
The Strike Zone
- This video examines where the strike zone is on a batter, and how to correctly apply that to your calls
- In this video, we learn what is and is not a foul tip, as well as the correct way to call it
Plate Umpire Interference
- This video explains what Plate Umpire Interference is, and how it should be called
Calls At The Plate
- This video explains how to correctly position yourself for calls that will occur at the plate