Salesman are the lifeblood of the company, and getting the most out of them is critical to any company that wishes to grow. That’s why we’ve gathered seminars from prestigious business environments such as Stanford University to create a course dedicated to helping boost the productivity of your salesman! Whether they’re rookies or veterans, this course will enhance their approach.
Even more, each assignment is less than 10 minutes, so it won’t eat up much of their time at all! Just assign it on a slow day or when they need a break from all of their calling and sales-pitching. Easy.
… And many more! Of course, each organization can have their own custom videos created for a reasonable fee.
E-mailing Customers: Best Practices
- This ChalkBites training video teaches you how to write an effective customer service e-mail. What should your e-mail be attempting to achieve? What elements are key in writing an effective e-mail? What should you avoid when reaching out to customers?
Excel in Customer Service
- This ChalkBites training video will cover a number of tips to help you get the most out of your customer interactions. This ChalkBites will also help you to understand the importance of great customer service.
From Unhappy Customer to Repeat Business
- This ChalkBites training video provides advice and insight in dealing with an unhappy customer. This ChalkBites will also tell you how to turn your unhappy customer into a returning customer.
Successfully Close a Sale
- This ChalkBites training video teaches you how to make the most out of your customer interactions.
How to Prepare for a Sales Job Interview
- This video is presented by Victor Antonio, an international sales motivation speaker This video Presents five things to remember during your sales job interview. Reveals what an interviewer is looking for within a candidate.
How to Handle Price Objection
- This video is presented by sales motivation keynote speaker Victor Antonio This video presents how best to overcome price objection.
No Fear Cold Calling
- This video is presented by Sales Conference Analyst Gavin Ingham This video discusses some of the key guidelines to making successful cold calls.
Improving Your Sense of Humor
- This video is presented by Jeffrey Gitomer, a international business trainer who specializes in personal development, customer loyalty, and sales. This video explains the importance of humor in meetings and provides tips on how to improve your humor and become more funny.
Closing the Sale
- In this video, Jeffrey Gitomer covers the best way to close the sale.
How to Increase Sales
- This video is presented by David Brownlee of the Brownlee Group, an organization dedicated to marketing, sales, and customer service training. This video provides four important tips on how to increase sales and lays out an eight-step sales cycle.
How to Become More Productive at Work
- This video is presented by Harvard Business School professor and Brookings Institution fellow Bob Pozen. This video presents tips for becoming more productive at work.
How to Open and Close a Talk
- This video is presented by Denise Brosseau, the CEO of talent agency Well-Connected Leader, and the author of the book. Ready to be a Thought Leader? This video defines what a thought leader is and provides a couple ideas on how you can begin the steps towards becoming a thought leader.
Communication in the Workplace
- This video is presented by Sherri Campbell of the Sherri Campbell Group, a group dedicated to increasing productivity and mental well-being in the workplace. This video explains the importance of communication in the workplace and its effects if it breaks down and instructs the viewer how to effectively communicate with co-workers and supervisors.
Building Effective Teams
- This video is presented by Sherry Campbell of the Sherry Campbell Group, a group dedicated to improving professional speaker, corporate wellness, and team building solutions. This video defines what makes up a team in the workplace and provides several tips on how to improve teamwork.
Power of Humor in Public Speaking
- This video is presented by a group of Stanford Graduate School of Business students. This video explains the benefits of humor while speaking in front of an audience and how to properly incorporate humor into your presentation.
How to Become a Thought Leader
- This video is presented by Denise Brosseau, the CEO of talent agency Well-Connected Leader, and the author of the book “Ready to be a Thought Leader?” This video defines what a thought leader is and provides a couple ideas on how you can begin the steps towards becoming a thought leader.
Best Practices at First Client Meeting
- This video is presented by a panel of veteran Alumni Consulting Team volunteers from the Stanford Graduate School of Business This video provides tips on what to do and what not to do at the first client meeting and lists objectives to complete at the first client meeting.
How to Find New Ideas
- This video is presented by Robin Chase, founder of Zipcar. This video has Chase present how she comes up with new ideas and explains the importance of ” viable product” when launching a business.
Impromptu Speaking Frameworks
- This video is presented by Stanford Graduate School of Business students Aditi Banga, Matt Crump, Aileen Liu, and Sydney Larson. This video gives viewers a comprehensive guide on how to speak well in certain settings and lays out the framework on how to respond to specific questions.
How to Turn ADHD into an Asset
- This video is presented by Stanford Graduate School of Business student Malie Lesica. This video presents four ways to turn your or someone else’s ADHD into an asset In the workplace.
How to Conduct an Interview
- This video is presented by Stanford Graduate School of Business students Scott Hughes, Lauren Zletz, Andre de Haes, and Jorge Marcos. This video instructs the viewer how to properly conduct an interview, reveals biases that can occur during interviews, and presents a criteria in which employers should have when looking for the right candidate.
Acting and Speaking Power
- This video is presented by Stanford Graduate School of Business students Reinhard Ekl, Fey Gbadebo-Smith, Svetlana Shmykova, and Boa Jia Tan. This video teaches how to use your personal power to communicate effectively and demonstrates scenarios of bad and effective communication in interviews, meetings, etc.
How to Make Better Decisions
- This video is presented by Baba Shiv, the Sanwa Bank Limited professor of marketing, and director of the Strategic Marketing Management Executive Program at the Stanford Graduate School of Business. This video explains how brain chemistry affects our decision-making and presents viewers with the best times of the day for decision-making.
- This video is presented by Stanford Graduate School of Business students Matt Levy, Colin Bailie, Jeong Joon Ha, and Jennifer Rosenfeld. This video presents effective ways of expressing body language, teaches how to read audience’s body language, and tells the viewer what to do to gain the audience’s attention.
Science of Sales
- Co-found and current CEO of ConnectYard, Donald Doane speaks with TED about the science behind sales. In this video he covers many of the challenges young startups face as well as how to create a repeatable and scalable sales process.
Overcoming Your Fear of Public Speaking
- This video is presented by Steven Cohen, a speech instructor from the Harvard Extension School. This video provides the viewer with tips on how to speak well and provides the viewer with tips on how to deflect distractions and the fear of speaking in front of an audience.
Getting Organized at Work
- This step by step video explains the basics of getting organized at work. These simple steps can help increase your productivity more than you’d expect.