Safety is a top priority for any business, which is why we’ve taken the liberty of adding a course on manufacturing safety! This course focuses specifically on dealing with hazardous chemicals with assignments ranging from Chemical Safety to Injury and Illness Reporting.
Our assignments include:
- Chemical Safety
- Crystalline Silica Hazards
- Flammable and Combustible Liquids Training
- Injury and Illness Reporting
- Introduction to the Globally Harmonized System of Hazard Communication
Along with these videos that are included, each organization can have their own custom videos created for a reasonable fee.
- This video was created by the Associated General Contractors of America, the leading association for the construction industry that represents over 26,000 firms.The information in the video includes the different classifications of chemicals, information on Material Safety Data Sheets, and safety precautions.
Crystalline Silica Hazards
- This video was made by OSHA-Certified Safety Trainer Pete Rice of Click Safety Training. The information in this video reviews the dangers and symptoms of silica exposure and provides steps to take in order to avoid negative consequences.
Flammable and Combustible Liquids Training
- This video is made by Federal Safety Solutions, a service provided to make it easier for companies to be OSHA-compliant. The information in this video covers how to safely interact with flammable liquids, goes through how fires can start, and explains techniques on how to stop combustion and flammable materials from starting fires.
Injury and Illness Reporting
- This video is presented by OSHA-Certified Safety Trainer Pete Rice, of Click Safety Training. This video explains the most recent changes OSHA has made to reporting workplace deaths and injuries and goes through step-by-step on what to do when there is a death or injury on the job.
Introduction to the Globally Harmonized System of Hazard Communication
- This video is presented by Ray Pierce, safety director of Haskell Corporation, a heavy industrial and general contractor based out of Washington. This video covers brand new provisions set by OSHA regarding the Globally Harmonized System.